- Our Ales
- Our Pubs
- About Us 000260
- News 000012
We aim to provide an efficient online service that is both convenient and good value. Please see below for our delivery and returns policy. You can also check our FAQ for more answers.
Delivery will be one of 3
• Local delivery by one of our drivers if the delivery address is in a BS, BA1 or BA2 postcode area.
• Delivery to any other postcode in the UK Mainland by a national courier.
• Postal delivery for lighter merchandise items only.
To enquire about deliveries outside the UK mainland, please contact email@example.com for a quotation.
• In order to keep your bill as low as we can, we pass post & packaging charges on at cost. The exact amount of a courier delivery will depend on your order and will be calculated at our online checkout. There is a standard charge of £5.00 for Local Delivery – this includes addresses with a BS or a BA1 & 2 postcode.
• Delivery will usually take three to five working days further to our receipt of an order. In exceptional circumstances it can take up to 10 working days and is subject to any events that are beyond our reasonable control.
• Delivery will usually take place Monday – Friday between 9am and 5pm. Please make sure that there will be an adult (aged 18 years or over) at the address as all orders must be signed for.
• If no-one is at the address when the delivery is attempted, the products will be retained by the driver. The driver will leave notification of the attempted delivery and customers can telephone to re-arrange for the driver to return at a mutually convenient time.
• Customers can leave instructions on where the order may be left in case no-one will be at the address to sign for the delivery. In this case, the driver will leave the order as instructed and post a card with details of where and when the order was delivered. The order will be left at the risk of the customer and once the order has been delivered as instructed, Bath Ales cannot accept liability for any losses or damage incurred to the order.
If you have any queries or are not satisfied with your purchase in any
way, please email us in the first instance on firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know as much
detail as possible, including your order number and the date you made
your purchase. We usually aim to respond to all enquiries within 1
Please see our Terms & Conditions for more details about our Returns Policy.